Students will be able to access the application portal beginning from April 17th, 2020 to May 29th, 2020. Please see below for application requirements:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident in Ontario, Canada; studying in an accredited post-secondary institution in Ontario.
- Applicants in an undergraduate degree program must be entering their 3rd or final year of full-time studies in a bachelor’s degree program
- Undergraduate college applicants must be entering their second last year or final year of full-time studies
- Note: Chosen applicants will need to submit proof of enrolment for the fall 2020-2021 school term and submit an official school transcript.
- The scholarship is not open to graduate or post-graduate programs.
- Must have a minimum cumulative average of 80% (or equivalent GPA) over their completed years of post-secondary studies;
- NOTE: Applied Bachelors, diplomas, or multiple degrees are eligible to apply.
See this link for more information https://lifesciencesontario.ca/scholarship/